Thursday, March 19, 2009

Testimonial from DIT Alumni

Ang Szu Jen

University: University of Portsmouth, United Kingdom


Course: Bsc (Hons) Computer Science


Computing has been my interest since young but ever since I started my first computing lesson in INTI International College Penang, enrolled under Diploma of Information Technology (DIT), it has changed my perception on the course. A rather technical course has been fun with the effective way of teaching by the friendly lecturers. I once feared that I would not be able to cope with the final year units in Bsc (Hons) Computer Science if I choose direct entry into Year 3, skipping Year 2. However, I was proven wrong. The basic skills and knowledge that I gained in INTI are adequate to graduate with flying colors. Apart from that, the subjects taught were relevant and applicable to the working environment too. There was never a better decision I made to pursue DIT in INTI



No comments:

Post a Comment